Friday Fragments is hosted my Half-Past Kissin' Time for bloggers to post a list of short things on their minds that aren't really enough for a whole post. Here we go:
BruinsMy husband learned to never go to bed early while the Bruins are playing. They were down 4-1 under 10 minutes to go, in game 7 of the playoff round. He thought (1) the Bruins had no chance, (2) was disgusted, (3) had to get up at 4:15 a.m. so missed their amazing comeback to win in overtime 5-4! He was so happy!!!
Missing ChildrenThree girls were found alive a decade later that were held captive in a house that is on a street that my bus passes. There were lots of cars around, gawkers taking pictures of the house where they were found. Our Pastor mentioned on Sunday that there are 92 missing children in Cleveland! Here is a link to a news article with more detail if interest: Police: Amanda Barry, Gina DeJesus Found Alive.
A Page-TurnerI was reading Lisa Gardner's thriller, Touch and Go yesterday in the library garden on my lunch hour. I got so absorbed in it that I forgot to check the time and got back late! It was such a beautiful day I just lost track of the time. Oh well, that's what personal time is for. The link will take you to our reviews--this is one that my husband and I both loved!
|7 a.m. Wednesday sky on my way to work-beautiful day!|
(1) Get to go to an Indians game for free during work Monday;
(2) My Twitter account has been re-instated,
(3) we got our G-tech vacuum cleaner replaced,
(4) Will be getting a $50 cashback bonus from Discover Card,
(5) got two gift cards ($25 Walmart and a $50 Target),
(6) got computer speakers now at work so can hear my email notification sound,
(7) both our baseball teams are doing well and the Bruins are still in the playoffs,
(8) we are feeling well, enjoying our new porch furniture,
(9) loving the warm sunny days we had lately!
(If you missed my post about my Twitter account being suspended, it's my v-log post: What Bothered Me This Week?)
Mother's Day GiftMy Mother's Day gift arrived: an Indians Jersey with my name on the back with a sweet card from my wonderful husband!
Funniest PostI have to share the funniest post of the week with you that I found over at The Junk Drawer: All That and a Bag of Chips.